Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Let it be known....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..that I am the shit!! I'm sure most of you knew that already, but for those of you who didn't, you now know heh.

    We have a "secret shopper" that comes to your store once a month and your whole store's commission is based mostly on how that one person does.

    I've only been with them a couple weeks, and I'm the one who got shopped this month. Not only did I get a passing score, I got the highest rating you can get, plus some extra bonus points. 102.56% Making me the highest score in my state, and the 2nd highest in the Nation!!

    My store will get 102.56% of our commission, I get an extra $200 on my commission check, plus I get a free dinner on my manager for making him look good and also because a bad score would have taken some of his commission away.

    Yay 4 meeeeeeee!!!

    I actually had today off, and about 5 managers (most I don't even know) have called. I also sold 3 phones on my day off...this job rocks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ...i think you rawk..

    and i miss you..

    ive been secret shopped myself [img]wink.gif[/img] ...and to be honest.....my gurk


    we are the perfect people...to get that...cuz....we OOOOZe..enthusiasm sometimes *L


    but good job...wonderful..you.... rawk! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I rawk...
    .....I think you rawk too...
    .....I think I miss you too...
    .....I think we are the best people to be shopped, especially after I've had a Matango's "iced double latte with a double shot of butterscotch, carmel, or chocolate"...

    ....I think I can't wait to get to work and get one...yay!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •